"There's this girl in my class."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Good-looking?"
"Yeah, a lot. It was hard to stay focused on what we were saying."
"Oh, you talked to her already."
"Yeah, we spent the entire class talking. She's super fun, too."
"Is she good where it matters?"
"Well... yeah."
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing. She's generally pretty hot."
"'Generally'? Is she missing a leg or something?"
"I wish."
"What is it, then?"
"Well... her ass is kind of... long."
"Long? What the hell?"
"It's long. Vertically. Tall."
"A tall ass... never seen one."
"I had never seen one either!"
"Is it hot?"
"It's really not. It's bizarre. You can see that if you condensed all that ass tissue into a regular-sized ass, it'd be great. As it is, it's just weird. I don't know where she find pants for that."
"Are you sure she's not just wearing her pants real high?"
"Positive. I checked that. Her pants are fine, you can even see the crack when she sits."
"Ugh."
"What? You don't like the crack?"
"It's hard to find a tasteful crack. Do you?"
"It's a bit of ass showing. What's not to like?"
"Well, some are just gross. When it's subtle, it's fine."
"You're mistaking gross chicks for gross cracks. I don't like those cracks. Nobody does, it doesn't even count."
"Oh, ok. You didn't specify."
"Yeah. Hot girls' cracks are good."
"Still, I'm not a fan."
"Why? It's a bit of ass showing!"
"I realize that. It's just an unnecessary tease. And unintentional, you know? It usually just shows the girl's disregard with her own butt."
"God bless them for it."
"I prefer being given access rather than catching a glimpse."
"You should just take the opportunity. Maybe you just haven't seen a really good crack."
"Was her crack really good?"
"Long-ass's? Yeah, it was."
"Really? Even with the..."
"Yes."
"Well, at least you have that. Keep her seated, then."
"Yeah, when she gets up, I don't care for her anymore."
"That bad?"
"You have no idea."
"I guess that's it, then."
"Yeah, it's over. Just friends, at best."
"Oh, and 'Long-ass'?"
"Yeah, that's her name, now."
"Careful not to call her that."
"She probably knows. She has to know. Someone at the Levi's store must have told her."
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário